Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quiet weekend - with a little productivity

So Saturday truly was my day of rest.  I lounged around the house for most of the day and then went to the Alpaca ranch for a birthday party.

My creative endeavors consisted of cleaning the alpaca hat and a skein of BFL yarn.  I did sell the Estonian Lace scarf yesterday and delivered it to the birthday girl as her sort of surprise gift.  It was well received and admired.  See picture below.

Today I took photos of the new handspun yarn and actually listed 2 items on Etsy.  This afternoon I will be going to a craft fair to meet the owners of an online shopping site and then meeting up with some new crafters to work on the knitted alpaca scarf.
 CVM wool handspun yarn

                                                      Black Shetland wool handspun yarn.
Overall a quiet weekend for me but filled with good friends, food and a sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment